Welcome back! Welcome back home to Bel-Red Pediatric Dentistry! Our office has now re-opened!
In wake of the COVID-19 outbreak, we understand that you may have concerns about receiving dental care at this time. Your child and family’s health and safety is our priority.
As dedicated health care professionals, our practice strictly adheres to, and exceeds, the standards for infection control recommended by local and national health agencies (WSDA, AAPD, ADA, CDC, OSHA).
As we transition to our new normal, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff.
We have committed a great amount of resources and time in training /purchasing the latest technologies and equipments. We truly believe that it is our duty and responsibility to provide the safest and the cleanest environment for your children and family. We will NOT charge any additional fees for our continuous effort to upgrade our safety features.
Here are some of the changes that you will see and experience:
- You will get a confirmation phone call a day before your child’s appointment, to address any concerns or issues you may have.
- Please avoid bringing additional relatives to the appointment to avoid crowding.
- Everyone in the office, children, parents/legal guardians, and all staff members, are required to wear masks at all times.
- You will complete a brief, but important, screening questionnaire during check-in.
- Forehead temperature will be taken for everyone enters the practice.
- All staff, including dental assistants and myself, will have our temperatures taken before starting work.
- Plexiglas at the check-in and check-out stations.
- Hand sanitizers are prominently displaced throughout the office.
- Several hand washing stations, with hand soaps, are conveniently located throughout the office.
- We are maintaining proper social distance by significantly reducing overall number of appointments.
- No cluster in the waiting area.
- We are lengthening appointment time for each child to ensure proper safety procedures are followed, as well as to allow additional cleaning, sanitize, and sterilization in between each appointment.
- We continue to use hospital-grade disinfectants.
- We practice the latest sterilization protocols.
- Universal Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all staff members.
- Ultra high power extra-oral dental suction machine with 3 layers of professional-grade HEPA filters and built-in UV light disinfection in our treatment room.
We will continue to make modifications and improvements as we see fit.
We thank you very much for your patience and understanding as we work through this transition.
Please call our office, 425-883-3399, to schedule your child’s next dental appointment. We look forward to seeing you and your child again soon!
Chris Chen. DMD. MPH.
Welcome to one of the most preeminent pediatric dental practices on the Eastside. We are dedicated to the highest quality of care for children’s oral health.
At Bel-Red Pediatric Dentistry, your child will receive comprehensive oral care with the utilization of the most current pediatric dental knowledge. Along with advanced technology, your family will enjoy a children-friendly, fun, home-like environment. We take pride in educating our patients and parents about maintaining proper oral hygiene that will promote a healthy, confident smile to last a life time.
You will find our highly trained staff is skilled and experienced in caring for children and adolescents. We are skilled at helping patients who present with special health care needs, including autism, Down Syndrome, developmentally delayed, medically compromised, cleft lip and palate, among many others.
Bel-Red Pediatric Dentistry is privileged to earn the trust of many families. We emphasize cavity prevention, and are big advocates of “dental home”. This is our common goal where we aim to provide the best available complete oral health care to all families with easy access to care.
Helping children is our passion, excellence is our commitment, and we have the most fun job in the world!
On behalf of all members of Bel-Red Pediatric Dental team, we sincerely thank you for choosing us to be your “dental home”.
Welcome to our practice. Welcome home!
“My kids have been going to Dr Chen for 3-4 years now. I love the place and so does my kids! He is a family dentist for my kids! They love him and the place. No matter if ur kid will or will not corporate Dr Chen always finds a way to get to the kids and Tadaaaaaa….he’s done by the time u know it! Love the place!”