Welcome back! Welcome back home to Bel-Red Pediatric Dentistry! Our office has now re-opened!
In wake of the COVID-19 outbreak, we understand that you may have concerns about receiving dental care at this time. Your child and family’s health and safety is our priority.
As dedicated health care professionals, our practice strictly adheres to, and exceeds, the standards for infection control recommended by local and national health agencies (WSDA, AAPD, ADA, CDC, OSHA).
As we transition to our new normal, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff.
We have committed a great amount of resources and time in training /purchasing the latest technologies and equipments. We truly believe that it is our duty and responsibility to provide the safest and the cleanest environment for your children and family. We will NOT charge any additional fees for our continuous effort to upgrade our safety features.
Here are some of the changes that you will see and experience:
- You will get a confirmation phone call a day before your child’s appointment, to address any concerns or issues you may have.
- Please avoid bringing additional relatives to the appointment to avoid crowding.
- Everyone in the office, children, parents/legal guardians, and all staff members, are required to wear masks at all times.
- You will complete a brief, but important, screening questionnaire during check-in.
- Forehead temperature will be taken for everyone enters the practice.
- All staff, including dental assistants and myself, will have our temperatures taken before starting work.
- Plexiglas at the check-in and check-out stations.
- Hand sanitizers are prominently displaced throughout the office.
- Several hand washing stations, with hand soaps, are conveniently located throughout the office.
- We are maintaining proper social distance by significantly reducing overall number of appointments.
- No cluster in the waiting area.
- We are lengthening appointment time for each child to ensure proper safety procedures are followed, as well as to allow additional cleaning, sanitize, and sterilization in between each appointment.
- We continue to use hospital-grade disinfectants.
- We practice the latest sterilization protocols.
- Universal Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all staff members.
- Ultra high power extra-oral dental suction machine with 3 layers of professional-grade HEPA filters and built-in UV light disinfection in our treatment room.
We will continue to make modifications and improvements as we see fit.
We thank you very much for your patience and understanding as we work through this transition.
Please call our office, 425-883-3399, to schedule your child’s next dental appointment. We look forward to seeing you and your child again soon!
Chris Chen. DMD. MPH.
在 Bel- Red 小兒牙醫診所, 我們提供最完整的兒童口腔諮詢和治療. 並有最先進的科技, 創造一個友善溫馨, 像家一樣的醫療環境. 我們希望能藉由完善的諮詢和親切服務的醫療團隊, 讓所有的家長和小朋友們, 能有最正確的牙齒保健觀念, 讓您的小朋友在往後成長的階段, 能有健康自信的笑容!
我們醫療團隊都受過高素質的訓練, 專精各種需要特別照料的小朋友. 例如 : 自閉症, 唐氏症, 發展遲緩, 慢性疾病, 兔唇… 等等, 我們都會提供最專業, 最適合的醫療服務!
Bel- Red 小兒牙醫診所, 就像您最信任的家人, 負責照料您小朋友們的牙齒. 我們強調蛀牙的預防, 以及正確牙齒保健觀念; 最大的目標, 就是讓每個家庭都能落實牙齒保健, 輕鬆達成零蛀牙的最高境界!
我們的醫療團隊, 竭誠地謝謝您選擇Bel-Red 小兒牙醫診所!
“我的孩子們已經去陳博士做了3到4年了。 我愛這個地方，我的孩子也是如此！ 他是我孩子的家庭牙醫！ 他們愛他和這個地方。 無論你的孩子是否願意，陳老師總能找到一個方法來接觸孩子們和Tadaaaaaa ......。當你知道的時候，他已經完成了！ 喜歡這個地方！“